Are you our next Tier 1 NOC Analyst? Apply today!
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology offering innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently looking for a Tier 1 NOC Analyst to join our Service Desk team on a full time, permanent basis.
Your role with us
Diamond offers a chance to experience a wide variety of systems and enterprise solutions across a diverse customer base. You will be responsible for the first line of support for our clients, from creating new user accounts through to diagnosing complex network issues. This role has an onsite component where you may be required to travel to customer sites on occasion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working within SLA timeframes to provide resolution to problems
- Working with key technical stakeholders to ensure that standards are maintained to the highest possible levels
- Participate in rostered on-call duties
You are a natural problem solver who enjoys knowing the technical details about how systems operate. You also have fantastic customer service skills and are comfortable dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone.
- Previous retail experience in a face to face customer service role
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP networking, DNS, routing and firewall configuration.
- A customer-focused attitude to getting the job done properly
- Recently completed Diploma or equivalent industry experience
- A drivers licence is essential and your own car is advantageous (kms paid for authorised work travel)
Industry certification such as MCSA, MCSE or CCNA is highly regarded.
What’s in it for you
As part of your role you will have access to all the resources required to assist in gaining industry certifications such as your MCSA and MCSE. At Diamond IT we believe in rewarding staff for their increased skill and certification, as an added incentive we offer pay increases for when you successfully obtain certain certifications.
What you waiting for?
Apply now, we want passionate and enthusiastic applications as soon as possible.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
This role is being re-advertised, so if you have applied previously in the last 6 months please do not submit another application.
Fill out the form below to apply.