Are you our next Software Developer?
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Software Developer with 3+ years’ experience to join our Software Development Team. Whilst our head office is in Newcastle, NSW this role is able to be performed remotely from a home office. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a growing Microsoft 365 Solutions practice.
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
The Role with Us
The Software Developer is a technical role where you will perform development activities across the SDLC, including system design, development, quality assurance, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
You will leverage your software development expertise to be a core contributor to commercial projects for Diamond IT’s customer base, as well as performing software development activities for Diamond IT’s own internal systems.
Reporting to the Software Development Team Leader, you will contribute to the Diamond team by:
- Designing and implementing software solutions using C#/.NET & Angular, conforming to the business objectives of quality accredited standards, including design principles and implementation best practices.
- Develop solutions using Azure and on-premises infrastructure, including Azure App Service, Functions, Service Bus/Messaging and Kubernetes.
- Implement solutions using DevOps work practices & tools.
- Working with and building system integrations and API’s.
- Writing plugins and customisations for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to junior developers. Ensure software meets a high standard of quality through code inspection activities, pull request approvals, and the detection and resolution of bugs or issues.
- Providing guidance, strategies and cost estimates for business proposals.
Who are you?
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player with a passion for coding and problem solving using the Azure ecosystem. You will also have:
- Tertiary degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Proficient with 3+ years’ experience in C#, .NET and Angular/Typescript.
- Development experience using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365/CRM and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Demonstrated problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Our mission is to help our clients succeed, and we want our staff to be the best they can be. If you’re passionate about delivering IT solutions and enjoy working with like-minded people we’d love to hear from you.
Respectfully no applications from agencies will be considered. Only applicants successful in the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, simply fill out the form below.
Join our team
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.