Is it time for a change?
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our expanding team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role of the Business Analyst is to lead and perform the analysis of business requirements for both Diamond IT and its customers, across IT and business projects, through the preparation and presentation of business cases, project definition reports, project management plans, requirements traceability tools as well as progress and financial reports.
The Business Analyst is responsible for analysing a range of internal and customer-facing projects and activities to promote a culture of continuous improvement. The IT program of projects will cover a wide range of technologies including infrastructure, cybersecurity, specific software solutions, CRM and training.
You play a key role in the continual improvement process and are the key interface between the project business owners and the multidisciplinary project teams responsible for delivering specific projects.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and project governance frameworks including but not limited to initiation, delivery, risk, issue and change management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Business Cases, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and develop benefit and ROI models.
- Extensive experience engaging and leading analysis with external partners and IT service providers.
- Demonstrated capability in strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques.
- Superior knowledge of system engineering concepts, development frameworks and delivery methods (agile experience would be an advantage).
- Demonstrated capability in implementing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing data requirements, prioritising requirements and creating conceptual prototypes/mock-ups.
- Significant experience in engaging business users to quantify issues and/or capture Business Requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting issues quickly and identify and analyse solutions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience in handling sensitive material and maintaining confidentiality.
What would set you apart
- Postgraduate qualifications and 5 years Business Analyst experience; or extensive experience and analysis expertise in a diverse Information Technology environment with Industry certification.
- Experience managing and implementing critical end to end ICT projects in high demand environments and with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated recent experience in successfully managing complex streams of work and concurrent projects, involving ICT system transformation.
What’s in it for you
Diamond IT offers an attractive salary package to the successful applicant and remuneration will be determined by your skills and experience. If you would like to join us apply now with your resume and covering letter.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Respectively no applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted at this time.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.