Are you energised by designing technology strategies to drive innovation and transformational change?
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently looking for a Business Technology Consultant to join our expanding team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within our Business Technology Consulting team and reporting directly to the Technology Consulting Manager, the Business Technology Consultant is engaged during the pre-sales process to discover and expertly align client needs with a Diamond IT offering.
You will carefully unpack and analyse our client’s business problems and equally showcase your business and technology knowledge to devise an innovative and fit for purpose strategy. Frequently, it will involve the implementation of complex technology into large businesses by our multi-discipline team of experts, which bring about transformational change to our clients.
You will craft and deliver exceptional Diamond IT presentations and demonstrations which highlight the business value of our offerings and skilfully handle client objections. Your understanding of technology, industry practice and relationship building plays a key role in the curation of long-term partnerships and the promotion of the Diamond IT brand, ultimately leading to new business opportunities.
Once the client’s engagement is won, you will continue to lead the project delivery team to get the project off the ground. You will advise the delivery team on the overall engagement, clearly defining deliverables and business outcomes. You will also set out how the overall solution architecture will work to deliver on client requirements.
- Results and outcome-focused with focus on joint responsibility with others.
- Able to identify, analyse, and adapt to rapidly changing needs and fast-paced environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and consultative skills.
- Proven information technology leadership with the technical skills, knowledge and acumen required for the effective use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes.
- Demonstrated recent experience in successfully guiding complex streams of work and concurrent projects, involving ICT systems. transformation in high demand client environments and with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with a diverse range of external stakeholders including Executive, Senior Management, ICT service providers or cloud vendors and front line staff.
What would set you apart
- Tertiary qualifications and recent experience in Project Management, Business Change or Technology.
- Knowledge of risk and quality management practices in an IT project context.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud platforms.
What’s in it for you
Diamond IT offers an attractive salary package to the successful applicant and remuneration will be determined by your skills and experience. If you would like to join us apply now with your resume and covering letter.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Respectively no applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted at this time.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.