Are you our next Software Development Team member? Apply today!
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Analyst/Developer, with 3-5 years experience to join our Software Development Team in Newcastle, NSW. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a growing Microsoft 365 Solutions practice.
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
The Role with Us
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will contribute to the Diamond team by:
- Performing requirements analysis and design of business-focused solutions built on SharePoint and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Liaising with customer stakeholders during project delivery
- Develop and deliver new business solutions, bridging on-premises and Azure environments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience with SharePoint administration, customisation and migration
- Sound problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A tertiary degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
Who are you?
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player with a passion for coding and problem solving using the full Azure ecosystem. You will also have:
- A desire to deliver quality solutions, with great UI/UX
- An analytical mind with a thirst for knowledge,
- A natural ease with people, combined with good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to share your expertise, and not afraid to ask questions
- Practical experience with .NET 4.x, C# and GIT will be a bonus.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Our mission is to help you succeed; we want our staff to be the best they can be. If you’re passionate about delivering IT solutions and enjoy working with likeminded people we’d love to hear from you.
Respectfully no applications from agencies will be considered. Only applicants successful for the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Fill out the form below to apply.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.