Are you a Sales and Pre Sales guru? Apply today!
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and technology, offering innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We currently have a position for an experienced Sales and Presales Support to provide integral support to our Sales Team.
Your role will see you combine your passion for the latest technology together with your strong focus on process and getting the best outcome for our customers. Your role is to support our Business Technology Managers to make sure their customers’ needs are being met with the right solutions from Diamond in a timely manner.
- Administrative support to the Business Technology Managers including:
- Manage enquiries from customers and deal with issues as they arise
- Input and create new sales opportunities in CRM
- Assist the BTM’s with following up on opportunities
- Compile and provide reports for customer meetings
- Provide technical consulting for all basic IT items for the Sales team
- Create quotes for all basic and standard items (e.g. Laptops, Tablet PC’s, Desktops etc)
- Continually work to improve the efficiency of the Sales Support and Presales process
- Deliver all work within set timeframes
- Update and maintain all documentation relating to the Presales process.
- Undertake relief and overflow duties for our Carrier Solutions Team working with mobiles and other communications ordering processes
- Provide administration support for the wider sales team if required
Ideally, you will already have some IT industry experience, be it in an admin or technical capacity. A strong customer service focus and the ability to multi-task is essential for this role, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You already have a great eye for detail and are focused on helping us make sure that our customers’ needs are being met. Ideally, you have had some retail or customer service experience, but you also have technical experience and vendor specific certifications (e.g., MCSA, MCSE).
This position is a unique blend of technical and customer service. The position is an exciting opportunity to flex your tech muscle and work in a team dedicated to helping our customers navigate the ever-changing world of IT.
What’s in it for you
Our mission is to help you succeed; we want our staff to be the best they can be. If you’re passionate about delivering ICT solutions and enjoy working with likeminded people we’d love to hear from you. We offer an attractive base salary commensurate with experience.
If you feel you fit the criteria above, please apply with your resume, cover letter detailing how your previous experience fits this role and any other details that might be of relevance to this position.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now, we want passionate and enthusiastic applications as soon as possible.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
This role is being re-advertised, so if you have applied previously in the last 6 months please do not submit another application.
Fill out the form below to apply.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.