Are you an experienced Service Coordinator? Apply today!
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Coordinator to join our team on a 6-month full time maternity leave contract.
About the Role
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, your role will see you combine your customer service skills with your organisational and administrative skills. Your role works across multiple teams within the business and we are looking for someone that can make sure that our Technicians are correctly scheduled and utilised, as well as have all of the parts and equipment that they need. This role is a critical hub in our business and there is always something to do.
The key areas of responsibility for this role are focused on scheduling, stock control and general administration.
Day to day duties include:
- Coordinate the schedules of the System Administrator or IT Technicians
- Organise accommodation and travel requirements on behalf of System Administrator or IT Technician.
- Schedule customer maintenance contract visits when due.
- Monitor job profitability and highlight slippage and reasons with the Technical Services Manager.
- Identify any job costing/ management issues and potential improvement.
- Order hardware and software using the relevant procedures and manage stock as it arrives.
- Ensure that ordering and stock flow is documented accurately and that the sales and project management team members are aware when orders are fulfilled.
- Process warranties for purchased hardware.
- Complete monthly stocktake processes.
- Ensure weekly onsite checklist paperwork completed correctly.
- Log all install paperwork in system correctly and in a timely manner.
- Register Carepacks as required.
- Update licencing spreadsheet as required.
- Ideally you will have a scheduling background and be used to working to tight deadlines.
- Experience in the IT industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills are essential and exposure to Business Central/Dynamics Navision or ePMP would be highly regarded.
Apply now, we want passionate and enthusiastic applications as soon as possible.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Fill out the form below to apply.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.