Are you an experienced Technology Consultant?
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently looking for a Technology Consultant to join our expanding Technology Consulting team on a full time, permanent basis.
Your role with us
The role of a Technology Consultant is to work with Diamond IT’s clients to become trusted advisors and help them design and implement IT strategies and digital transformation initiatives that achieve their business objectives. This is a newly created growth role responsible for engagement delivery, proposal support, IP development, and ensuring each engagement is performed to high quality standards that meet the client’s needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Act as a key contact for clients to ensure each engagement is performed and delivered to high quality standards that meet the client’s requirements.
- Coordinate and lead client presentations, discovery sessions and workshops.
- Create, deliver and present proposals on time as required.
- Analyse, develop and streamline business processes within the Technology Consulting team.
- Provide advisory level expertise across a variety of technology domains.
- Actively promote Diamond IT’s business services and products directly to business clientele in accordance with Diamond IT strategies and processes.
- Attend networking opportunities with key stakeholders in key demographic areas.
You have the ability to look at issues facing businesses from both a business and technology point of view and analyse the situation. You are comfortable advising business owners, directors and managers about the best IT strategies to help their businesses whilst understanding the way the latest technologies work.
- Business Acumen
- Proven skills in Business and Data Analysis Skills
- Demonstrated experience in the technology industry (10+ Years)
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or expertise in Cyber and Data Security
- Demonstrated Client Management Skills (internal and/or external)
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Is personally persuasive and can present a point of view with confidence
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
What’s in it for you
Diamond IT offers an attractive salary package to the successful applicant and remuneration will be determined by your skills and experience. If you would like to join us apply now with your resume and covering letter.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Respectively no applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted at this time.
Fill out the form below to apply.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.