Is Cyber and Data Crime Keeping you up at Night?
What our Customers Say
It has been completely refreshing working with Diamond IT. From our initial meeting, it was clear that the team are experts in what they do. They worked with us closely, carefully examining our needs as a business, and putting strategies in place to ensure our technology landscape is up-to-date with today’s complex environment. Thank you for all your work and expertise in helping us. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Diamond IT, as they offer us ongoing managed IT services and technology advice.
Thank you, Diamond IT, for the ongoing support you provide and for giving us the confidence that we have the systems and processes in place to help alleviate any potential cyber incidents occurring.
Diamond IT has helped us to better understand the risks associated with cybercrime. Through their network analysis and robust training, we have been able to ensure we are operating under a best-practice cybersecurity strategy. Diamond IT is extremely knowledgeable and we found them great to work with. We had an agreed project timeline and Diamond’s Technology Consulting Manager was responsive and committed to achieving the set timeline. We would happily work with Diamond IT again in the future.
Diamond IT’s Cyber Security Awareness Training keeps cyber security front of mind for our employees and demonstrates how serious we are as a firm in preventing cyber attacks and protecting our clients’ data.
A Proactive Approach to your Cyber Security
If you concerned about your Cyber Security Assessment results, contact our team to discuss a Cyber Security Health Check.
Our process provides your organisation with an independent third-party view of your Cyber Security Health. We identify hidden weaknesses by using advanced system monitoring tools and expert analysis to detect vulnerabilities and abnormal behaviours within your networks.
Our Cyber Security Health Check will help you better understand how you are placed regarding:
- Security and Threat Prevention – Firewall and security breach probability assessments will show which application vulnerabilities are exposing your network, which malware/botnets were detected, and which devices are “at risk”.
- User Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running – for application visibility control.
- Network Utilisation and Performance – what are your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours.
- Backup and Recovery – What does your backup regime look like and how might you recover from a Cyber Security breach.
- Active Directory Assessment – Evaluate your current AD security protocols against Microsoft best practice.
- Policy Assessment – We review policies such as IT Acceptable Usage and Working From Home and provide recommendations on whether they comply with federal privacy protection laws.
Cyber Security and Data Protection
Today, more than ever, you need to secure your network to keep your operations going, keep your data safe and most importantly keep your customers' private information safe.
IT Strategy and Decision Making
Technology should enable you to reach your goals and provide you with the information to make great decisions.
Business Technology Consulting and Training
With Diamond IT… it’s personal. You're not "just a number". Our Business Analysts get to know you. They immerse themselves in your business to deeply understand how you operate. So, they get to understand what you’re trying to achieve and why…
IT Disaster Recovery Planning
Disaster doesn't strike often, but when it does the impacts can be significant.
You need to minimise the effect on your business operations, and your ability to service your customers during and after the event.
Subscribe to our eNews