Are you our next Service Desk Team member? Apply Today!
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently looking for a Tier 2 Support Analyst to join our Service Desk team on a full time, permanent basis.
Your role with us
Diamond IT offers a chance to experience a wide variety of systems and enterprise solutions across a diverse customer base. You will be responsible for the second line of support for our clients, whilst providing an escalation point, mentoring, and general leadership to our Tier 1 staff and supporting the Service Desk Team Leader in the day to day running of the Service Desk.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working within SLA timeframes to provide resolution to problems
- Working with key technical stakeholders to ensure that standards are maintained to the highest possible levels
- Participate in rostered on-call duties
- Handling of issues escalated to achieve a resolution
- Mentoring of Tier 1 staff
- You are a natural problem solver who enjoys knowing the technical details about how systems operate.
- You have fantastic customer service skills and are comfortable dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone.
- You enjoy helping and supporting other technicians to understand how a problem is solved
- Previous experience on a Service Desk of at least 12 months
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP networking, DNS, routing and firewall configuration.
- A customer focused attitude to getting the job done properly
- Diploma or equivalent industry experience
Industry certification such as Microsoft Certified Associate or Expert would be well regarded, as would be networking focused qualifications such as Cisco CCNA or FortiNet NSE4. Previous MSP experience would also be viewed favourably.
What’s in it for you
You will join a team of 20 technical staff across both Service Desk and Projects teams and will be exposed to networks and systems of all sizes including private and public cloud. Your days will be filled with interesting and mentally stimulating work whilst being backed by a large team with a wealth of knowledge to assist in any challenges you face. As part of your role, you will have access to all the resources required to assist in gaining industry certifications such as a Microsoft Associate or Expert level qualification.
At Diamond IT we believe in rewarding staff for their increased skill and certification and as an added incentive, we offer pay increases for when you successfully obtain certain certifications. We also value work/life balance and after an initial training period, offer the option to work from home 3 days a week.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now, we want passionate and enthusiastic applications as soon as possible.
Only candidates selected to move on to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Successful applicants may also be required to obtain a National Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Fill out the form below to apply.
Simply select “Join our Team – HR applications” from the “What is the nature of your enquiry*” drop down and send us your details.
Subscribe to our eNews