Uncertain times call for an agile workforce
Ensuring your employees are well set up, secure and have the tools in place to stay connected and productive whilst away from the office, will help to ensure minimal business disruption.
Grab a coffee and join our Technology Consulting Manager, Glendin Franklin-Browne for our 20-minute webinar, where he unpacks the key considerations and provides guidance for organisations when enabling their employees to work remotely.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Ensure your team is effectively set up to work from home
- Strengthen the security of your remote connections
- Enable your team to collaborate effectively through Cloud technologies
- Educate your team around remote working policies and procedures
- Assess the strength of your Business Continuity Plan
Contact us today to discuss your remote workforce needs
Ensuring you are taking advantage of the latest technologies is going to be vital over the coming months, and we are here to help. If you have any questions, or if we can assist in any way please fill out the enquiry form below or call us directly on 1300 307 907.