Diamond professionally manage IT and Communications projects using proven methodologies designed to oversee all aspects of an implementation from start to completion.
We provide a structured and coordinated approach incorporating all phases including project planning and staged management through to project closure using trusted methods, techniques and tools.
The benefits of using Diamond’s project management services include:
- Reduced risk of unnecessary wastage due to having resource management and defined processes for project and cost control
- All project stake holders will be empowered and informed due to open communication throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Reduce risks of projects impacting other parts of the business
- Technical resource specialist team creation and deployment
- Flexible approach to meet our client needs- project management ensures our skilled technicians stick to a rigid process, but when you, as the client, need some flexibility to fit your workloads, your assigned project manager will adjust the process to fit with your needs.
Our methods are focused on delivering your business objectives and maximising investment outcomes.
Our Project Managers are experienced Prince2 certified consultants who implement these methodologies when controlling and managing projects.
The original PRINCE method was established in the UK in 1989 and superseded by PRINCE2 in 1996. The methodology is now widely used internationally. PRINCE2 stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environments.
“I confirm that I am happy to close the project. Thank you all for your work in making this possible. It is the third server upgrade that I have been involved in and the easiest by far due to your efforts in planning, preparation and execution. Thank you.” Operations Manager – Commercial supplier