Why is IT Disaster Recovery Planning important?
It’s paramount that you manage the risk of an IT disaster. Recovering in a timely and effective manner is crucial to maintaining ongoing business operations and service to customers.
You never know when it will happen. Having an appropriate Disaster Recovery (DR) plan in place will help you
- Continue to meet customers needs during and after the event
- Minimise financial impacts
- Give your team clarity as to what is expected of them
- Return operations to normal as quickly as possible
What our customers say
We previously had some challenges finding an IT partner that suited our needs. Diamond IT understood our needs and immediately resolved issues. Their proactive approach provides us with peace of mind that we’re protecting our systems and information.
How does our IT Disaster Recovery Planning process work?
We analyse and review the environments to be recovered and the types of disasters to plan for. We produce a step by step plan to recover from a disaster event.
We base our Disaster Recovery plans on seven key strategies
- Risk assessment and Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Response strategy guidelines and detailed procedures
- Disaster recovery sites
- Incident response team
- IT disaster recovery services
- Maintenance and testing activities
We have a proven track record in implementing DR planning in a wide range of organisations.